Om Mangalam Bhagwan Vishnuh, Mangalam Garunadhwajah।
Mangalam Pundari Kakshah, Mangalaya Tano Harih॥
Hello Beautiful Souls, Let's try to find out how to predict marriage dates from your birth chart?
1) Open your D-1 or Rasi chart, and D-9 or Navamamsha chart.
2) Find your House 1 in both of them - Let's take the example of both the charts attached here. Both D1 & D9 charts have Virgo Rising, i.e. the Symbol - ASC written on the sign of Virgo in natural zodaic.
3) Find your House 7 in both of them, its Pieces, counting anti-clockwise from Virgo in both the charts.
4) Know the House Lords- for Virgo its Mercury, and for Pieces its Jupiter.
5) Check out any other planest sitting in 1st and 7th House- in both the D1 & D9 charts - In this chart, no planets in D1, but Mercury in D9 sitting in the 1st House.
1) Check out the Vimoshattri Dasha - both the Mahadasha, AntarDasha and PyatnarDasha.
2) For this Chart- check the Dasha Timeline of the below planets:
a) Maha Dasha, AntarDasha, & Pyatnar Dasha of below planets from D1 chart :
House Lords of 1st, 7th house, and any planets sitting on these houses.
2) Jupiter. RULE 1: Marriages have strong possibilities in the MAHADASHA- with/without ANTARDASHA &/or PRAYTNARDASHA.
Note - If no dashas are falling at around your marriage age considering - 22nd to 42nd years of man and woman in any country- Please go through the following steps.
Lets, understand some basic astrological qualities of marraige ? A marriage is an outcome of a person's desire, income ( Ruled by 11th House ) and also depends upon a person's nuture/value & wealth (Ruled by 2nd House). Hence, understanding these two houses are equally important for detemination of marriage in a person's life.
1) Check out the House Sign and House lords of 2nd & 11th House in D1 chart.
In this chart - 2nd house - Libra- House Lord - Venus.11th house - Cancer- House Lord-Moon.
2) Check out any planet sitting in 2nd or 11th house - in this Ketu is sitting in 11th house of D1 chart.
1) Check out the current or nearby forth coming transits of 7th house lord, in its own sign, along with 1st, 2nd & 11th house lord in Rashi or D1 chart - for this chart - in the house numbers of 1st, 2nd, 7th and 11th house.
2) That's when Jupiter in this chart, transits over Pieces, there is a probablity of marriage when, 1st house lord - Mercury, 2nd house lord- Venus, 11th House lord - Moon is also transiting in any if of the 1st, 2nd, 11th house or even 7th house along with its lord- Jupiter.
RULE 2: Marriages have strong possibilities during the 7th House lord, transits over its own house, along with the transits of 1st, 2nd, and 11th house lords in their own house or either of these houses. It also includes a conjuction with the 7th House lord in the 7th House.
For understanding the delay or conflicts or separation or divorce lor widowed in marriage : Let's understand from these two charts itself.
Step-1: [From Rashi or D1 Chart]
1) Find out the aspects on 1st, 2nd, 7th and 11th house by sitting planets or other house planets- to find any malefic or benefic effects on your marriage.
In this chart let's see -
a) Aspects on 1st House- Rahu (10th Aspect), Saturn (10th Aspect).
b) Aspects on 2nd House- Jupiter (5th Aspect)
c) Aspects on 7th House- Mars (4th Aspect), d) Aspects on 11th House- Mars (11th Aspect), Sun (7th Aspect), Rahu (7th Aspect),
e) Affliction on 11th House - Ketu sitting position.
Step-2: [From Navamsha or D9 Chart]
Find out the strength and quality of these planets mentioned in step 1. Also, find out their respective position of these planets aspecting your 1st, 2nd, 7th, and 11th House, also any planets sitting in these houses in D9 chart.
For eg: in D9 chart, Rahu is sitting in 11th house, Saturn in 3rd House, Jupiter in 4th House in conjuction with Venus and Moon, Mars and Sun in conjuction in 9th House, and Ketu in 5th House. Find out their nakhsatra, degrees and house relationship with the sign lord.
If, any planets of these planets - Rahu, Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Ketu are afflicted, weakened, deliberated, or has maraka effects on 1st, 2nd, 7th, 11th house during birth and also during their transits, marriage can be delayed, or even no marriage. Even can lead to huge conflicts between spouses, separation, divorce or even death of the spouse.
For more, keep following us- Happy Reading || Happy Sharing ||